Monday, September 17, 2007

Discussion and Getting Info - YoungKyu K 8D


Today, everyone of our class mates did their note taking. I think everyone (including me) was scared about what happened last week. The class started with Mr. Armstrong doing attendence. He called nicknames for people and it was really funny. I hope he does that every class. Then the class began and the first part of the class, we shared information about the Puritan dissenters with our groups. Everyone in our group had good information and so Mr. Armstrong was happy with our group and probably other groups too. After the discussion, we went over some more information with Mr. Armstrong. When I went over information with Mr. Armstrong, I had a very clear vision of what the Puritan dissenters did. I always have a clearer vision of the informations after going over it with Mr. Armstrong. He makes them easy to understand and also it is fun. The picture in the slideshow was espicially helpful and gave me a very good idea of how the colonies were like in the New England.
At the end of class, Mr. Armstrong said that we did a very good job today in class. That made everyone happy. Today's class went really well and I hope it would be like this everyday.

No comments: