Monday, January 28, 2008

The Voice recorded Test review!-Jorma B.

As always we were greeted by Mr. Armstrong with a handshake and a color. We sat at whatever color we were assigned to, then get out our agendas to write the homework. Mr. Armstrong then talked to us about reviewing for the test and what we are going to do today. He told us about the project we were doing. At first I thought it would be due on Monday but he then told us we will present it in 20 min. I was surprised at the amount of time he gave us, but I was also determined. First me and Hee lang figured out what parts everyone should do then our group asked each other for extra information and other historic events. I was surprised how much work we did in only 20 minutes. The whole class was working hard to put together a good presentation that will help people study for the test. Everyone’s presentations were different and they all helped me understand more about the topics. Another thing that surprised me was that Mr. Armstrong said they weren’t graded only if you participated. Even thought it wasn’t graded the whole class still tried to get there topic across so that other people might understand it better. I enjoyed this class and will be watching the study casts to study for the test. I would also enjoy to do this again on the next test.

No comments: