Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Am Project

Today, we worked on our 'I Am' project. We first wrote down our 'I Am' person and then wrote down the things that we know about him/her. Then, we tried to connect the facts about that person to us or someone that we know. After discussing these facts, we had to create a question that interests you and makes you think. Mr. Armstrong gave us a handout called, "I am..." Project Phase 1.5. On that worksheet, we wrote down five questions that we thought of for our 'I Am' person. Then, we went to wikispaces and then we put a picture of our 'I Am' person and also wrote down what we already know about that person, the questions that came to our mind, and the primary historical question.
I think Dk helped some of the classmates about how to put pictures in the wikispaces. My partner was Billy all the time today when we shared what we wrote for what we know about our 'I Am' person, connections, and our historical question. Billy had some good connections to himself to his 'I Am' person.

-Michelle K.-

No comments: