Tuesday, November 20, 2007

American Revolution Quiz!!

Today, my class had an American Revolutio quiz. Before we took the quiz, we went over the packet that Mr.Armstrong distributed before. It was about the Declaration of Independence which was wrttien in old British English. Even though it took some time to intrepret the sentences, my class was following very well and seemed like there was no problem.
Also Mr. Armstrong showed us the real paper - the Delclaratin of Independence - and everyone was amazed by handwriting. It looked like it was typed, not handwritten. Besides, we noticed that John Hancock's signature was the biggest among the others. We guessed that it is bacuase he wanted to show that he was very courageous and proud of what he did even though he knew that just singing is dangerous thing.
Then we recieved our laptops and checked if internet is connected and went to quia class page as usual. I personally liked the password which was pasta. Anyway, the quiz had begun. At first, when I was a bunch of multiple choice problems, I wanted to scream and jump out of the room. But it was not that hard. I hope it went okay. There were a lot of essay questions different from last time. This quiz was a great reminder for me to think what I had learned this week again.
At first time, everyone was nervous and ended with a relief. I believe that is a good part of taking quizes or tests; you feel proud of yourself and feel like you have thrown your heavy durden.

Rachel L.

No comments: