Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Class Discussion- Hoon C.


Today in class, we did something called making a poster. First of all, Mr. Armstrong told us to do the post by Friday for our class. Then we started on with the class. Mr. Armstrong told us to take the notes out, which was homework and gave us these huge sheet of paper to write the success and failure of the colonists made by groups. I am not sure about the other groups, but in our group we have said many things. For example, everyone agreed on the part what John Rolfe did for the colonists. He had sold the tobacco and made a lot of money. Also in our group I liked what Harin said. I thought that Powhatan was caused only good things to the colonists, but she told the group that they weren't always good. When I went back to my notes, I found that it was true because the colonists and Powhatan they weren't very close to each other after killing the leader of Powhatan. What Harin said was a great point. Next in class we wrote the things we will be needing when the humans go to Mars. Our group wrote very normal things, but when I went to Dean's group I saw some funny things. One of things they wrote was "Marry an alien." I though that it was very creative idea. After doing the poster we took our laptops and organized our things in the computer. Mr. Armstrong told us that all the "kisblogs" file has been deleted. He told us the new site that we are going to be using for the rest of the year. Then we added the site in the google reader and saw a video clip of the things that are going to happen in the future. One thing that I found interesting was that China is going to rule the whole world in the future. Finally, the bell rang and we were dismissed from Mr. Armstrong's class.

No comments: