Monday, August 27, 2007

Let It Sink In by Hyun Kim


During our class today, we went over the immense material we had covered last week. It was sort of like a time to let the information we were given, sink in. Some few things were on what we went over was: Who was responsible for all this, what did the people invent to make this possible, and who got the advantage from this. Things were cleared up. I think adapting to the new ways will get easier as time passes if we keep doing this until the end of this school year. This is especially helpful if you go to a collage and start listening to lectures. All you get is information, information, and information. The ability to summarize and take short notes on this massive material is the true ability and it helps you understand it more thoroughly. After going over the material we covered last week, we went on and started working on taking notes from the week 2 material. I don't think this year will be an easy one if we keep progressing like this. Is it only me that is having problems trying to sink all this material into my head? I hope not.
Photo by Futureatlas.com

2 comments:

Hyun K. said...

I'm sorry for posting my full last name...

8th Grade U.S. History said...

Hyun,

I'm glad you were able to recognize the mistake you made with your post name. It's all part of the unlearning-learning process we are going through this year.

Great post. Very honest and I'm sure that other students are feeling the way you are right now as we go about this new process of learning. Like you said, in time, we will have the process down and be much better at it. What students stood out in class today?